Sunday 22 September 2013

Gever Tulley's Tinkering School





Gever Tulley is my new hero.  Author of 50 Dangerous Things (you should let your children do); advocate of learning & creativity through play, exploration and doing;  founder of the tinkering school


I proudly admit that my son has done all 5 of the 'dangerous' things he talks about in his TED lecture (watch below)





Photos of child led, group projects from The Tinkering School















see more images here:  tinkering school photo gallery




Gever Tulley has not stopped here; an educational innovator, he has co-founded a new, extraordinary & totally exciting educational model,  the brightworks school.   Imagine what kind of world we could create if this is how we taught all of our kids...






1 comment:

  1. Hi, I’m Mehul, the author of this blog. For me, learning is a life long adventure. Moreover, learning anything in this era is not impossible: if you will it, you can learn and do anything.

    This is how my interest in programming and electronics materialized…

    ReplyDelete