Sunday 27 May 2012

Roll up! Roll up!

Roll up!  Roll up!
The circus is in town!


I have teamed up with the lovely and very talented illustrator, Emily Medley to produce a range entitled "Big Top 'Taches"


Each set comes with a beautiful postcard plus one 'fake' moustache in one of four designs:
ringmaster, lion tamer, acrobat & strongman.  The moustaches come elasticated (to be worn around the face) and can be adjusted to fit both adults & kids


The ideal gift for father's day - for the dad who has everything (except his own facial hair!



Emily and I have long been fans of each other... recognise this outfit?!
Check out her work at www.emilymedley.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Circus was one of the things I love about my childhood. Hoping to do the same with my children.

    Parental Control Software

    ReplyDelete
  2. My childhood ambition was to run away with the circus! I wanted to swing on the flying trapeze or walk the tightrope....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bienvenue chez Entreprise Peinture Déco, Plus de 20 ans d'expérience
    Devis Peinture - Entreprise Peinture-Déco
    www.entreprisepeinturedeco.fr/devis-peintures/devis-peinture/
    Besoin de conseils avant de faire votre choix entre plusieurs devis de peinture ? Pour cela, il est très important de vous assurer de la fiabilité de l'entreprise à ...

    ReplyDelete